•AlphabitCapital Investments' use and processing of your identifiable data under
this Policy and our Terms and Conditions is voluntary. Sending us your personal information
implies your consent to such use and processing.
•As long as you provide identifiable data to us from or on behalf of third
parties, it is understood that you have consented to let us use the data in accordance with this
and we will not be liable for any claims arising from our use and use of such data.
•Despite the fact that minors (individuals under 18) may have access to our
site, we recommend that parents and guardians use parental controls in order to prevent them from
disclosing private information. Please contact us by sending an email if you become aware that we have unknowingly collected information from a minor. We will remove
• it from our system permanently.
In order to legally provide you with our services, we must collect the following information:
• Your full name, birth date, and gender
• Your physical address of your home
•As part of KYC, we require identification documents, Aadhaar number, voter's ID card, and other confidential documents. Contact information, such as phone number and e-mail address.
•Online transactions, including contact forms, email correspondence, and registration forms, as well as your onsite interactions with us via any of these media.
•As part of optimizing our service delivery and improving your user experience, we may also collect the following information automatically on our site.
•You will be asked for your IP address, browser information, and time zone.
• Your site visits and activity data, including access location, website page visits, inbound links, your search terms, and your preferences
• Process your transactions seamlessly so that we can provide you with our services
• Assisting customers
• Customizing the layout and usage of our site to better suit your needs.
• The information we obtain from your search history, past visits, and adverts whose links you follow helps identify your usage pattern and preferences.
• We will send you confirmations of your transactions, marketing content, and newsletters, among other things.
• We will support your special service needs through third parties you can trust For KYC verification to enable you to access our services.
• We invite you to join our site by creating a profile.
• You will receive order confirmations, order updates, newsletters, and other marketing materials.
• For the purposes outlined in this policy, we may disclose identifiable information about you to third parties, our representatives, and business partners at our discretion.
• By agreeing to this Policy and prevailing law, you authorize us to use your private information as we deem fit to provide you with our services.
• Securing non-disclosure agreement signatures by our employees, associates, and others with access to your personal information.
• Permanently deleting or changing your data on request
• We follow strict internal security protocols to prevent unapproved access to sensitive information.
•The AlphabitCapital group takes appropriate steps to protect your information. However, no organisation can guarantee 100% data security when sharing personal
• information over the internet since all data transmissions over the net are vulnerable. Please note that you do so at your own risk by submitting yourpersonal information to us.
• It may be necessary to disclose your personal information to:
• Adhere to warrants, law enforcement, valid legal procedures, and other applicable laws. It is our obligation to protect our property and rights, and to protect the Site, visitors, and their data..
There are third-party sites throughout this website. Our Policies do not apply to such sites, and you are exposed to risks by accessing them, and you are solely responsible for continuing to use them. Before you interact with them, we recommend that you read their policies.
• Service providers are not required to withhold information provided by their clients You can request that your data be permanently erased.
• Our site settings allow you to adjust your preferences and control how cookies are used.
• Altering your personal information by requesting us to do so.
• Choosing not to receive marketing content or any other promotional material from us.